SV Investment (“SV”) is an investment company headquartered in Seoul, Korea, that focuses on private equity and venture capital investment opportunities in Korea, USA, and China with about $1.5 billion in assets under management. SV Private Equity consists of investment professionals with extensive backgrounds in private equity, hedge fund, investment banking and investment management. Since its establishment in 2006, SV has had many successful investments in Korea, China, and USA with offices in Seoul, Boston, Shanghai, and Shenzhen.
1. Department: Private Equity
2. Duration: At least 3 months starting ASAP
− Evaluate investment opportunities by analyzing target company’s financials, operations, industry, and investment structure
− Perform valuation analysis such as DCF, Trading & Transaction Comparables, and LBO
− Prepare investment memo and other discussion materials
1. Strong knowledge in finance and accounting
2. Demonstration of maturity, confidence and ownership over work with analytical and qualitative skills
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word is necessary
4. Prior internship experience in investment banking, private equity, hedge fund is preferred
How to Apply
– Candidates who are interested should submit their resume (English or Korean) to Changjo Oh (firstname.lastname@example.org) ASAP.
– Please indicate your work availability period in your resume (e.g., From 2022/09/01 to 2022/12/01).
– Please title your resume and email as follows: “SVPE Internship Application (Your Name)”
– Candidates will be contacted individually for the next steps when qualified.
– Applications accepted on a rolling basis, ASAP