Company : ARDIAN (formerly AXA Private Equity) Korea
Application Deadline : Rolling basis
Duration : Minimum 6 months (Start date is ASAP.)
Job Title : Intern
Objective : Assist the Korea Team with the Private Equity Fund of Funds investment and client servicing activities in Korea
Ardian is a world-leading private investment house with assets of US$112bn managed or advised in Europe, North America and Asia. The company is majority-owned by its employees. It keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and focuses on delivering excellent investment performance to its global investor base.
Through its commitment to shared outcomes for all stakeholders, Ardian’s activities fuel individual, corporate and economic growth around the world.
Holding close its core values of excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship, Ardian maintains a truly global network, with more than 750 employees working from fifteen offices across Europe (Frankfurt, Jersey,
London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Paris and Zurich), North America (New York, San Francisco and Santiago) and Asia (Beijing, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul). It manages funds on behalf of more than
1,000 clients through five pillars of investment expertise: Fund of Funds, Direct Funds, Infrastructure, Real Estate and Private Debt.
Part of team managing the Singapore and Korean investor relations and capital raising process for a leading global private markets firm, the Intern will:
– Assist in all aspects of the investor relations and fundraising process with a focus on Singapore and Korea :
o creating and managing a strong reputation by demonstrating clear, accurate and confident communications with existing investors and new potential investors,
o regular and proactive communication with LPs regarding fund updates, market developments, fund performance and client investments,
o analyzing and presenting macro trends, business outlook of portfolio companies, competitive dynamics and anything else that could impact the business,
o preparing and updating teaser materials
o translating marketing documents
o responding to investors’ requests through liaising with Ardian Paris and London offices
o preparing meeting minutes both in English and Korean if necessary
– Top academic performance from leading universities;
– The candidate should possess a broad set of quantitative, qualitative and interpersonal skills, and be a strong team player. He/she should be able to critically assess an industry’s competitive dynamic, cyclicality, and profit pools; a target company’s current competitive position, operational performance and future earnings capacity; and customer and/or supplier relationships. He/she should also have strong financial modelling skills;
– Ideally the candidate would have prior experience in an investment bank/corporate advisory/ private equity/consulting position;
– Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential;
If interested, kindly email an English resume to firstname.lastname@example.org titled “Internship Application – Name – School”.