About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $26 trillion of assets under custody and $485 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
J.P. Morgan is a place for talented people from all backgrounds and perspectives because our clients come from all backgrounds and perspectives. We encourage a culture of inclusion, where everyone’s opinion counts and all employees have the freedom to deliver their absolute best. This is why we work hard and invest in attracting and developing a diverse workforce. Learn more about our Business Resource Groups in how they help our employees build successful careers and reach their greatest potential.
– Support origination and execution of DCM and Investment banking transactions.
– Various research activities on economies, industries, companies and products
– Financial analysis
– English/Korean translation
– Other support for investment banking business
1) Strong English/Korean communication skills (written and verbal)
2) Strong research skills
3) Basic understanding of accounting and financial statements
4) Proficiency in MS Office programs
5) Knowledge of financial markets and global economic environment