|Junior Accountant in Finance in ING WB Asia|
“At ING, we’re redefining what it means to be a bank and we’re looking for people with the right skills to jump on. If you’re a smart, driven student with global ambitions who wants to make a real difference, our offered position might be for you.”
|Junior Accountant in ING Bank N.V., Seoul Branch|
|Please note that the application deadline for this position is 29 February 2020.
|More on ING Wholesale Banking Asia
ING Bank in Asia is part of ING Bank covering Wholesale, Retail and Direct Banking in Asia Pacific. Globally, ING Wholesale Banking has an international network in 40 countries with key positions in structured Finance and Financial Markets.
ING Wholesale Banking is present and active in 14 major economies in the Asia Pacific, namely Australia, China, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Mongolia, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam. ING’s presence in Asia also includes a 13% stake in Bank of Beijing, China; a 3.74% stake in Kotak Mahindra Bank, India; a 30.0% stake in TMB Bank, Thailand; and a 100% stake in ING Direct in Australia.
We have a job opening in the following position:
Finance Junior Accountant (“Finance JA”) is responsible for processing of expense/account payable and supporting of daily/monthly closing and local tax returns. Finance JA should also undertake back-up other Finance JA on regulatory reporting and closing.
|Duties and responsibilities
As a Junior Accountant, your tasks and responsibilities will principally be:
– Processing of Staff claims or Account Payables via internal processing
– Daily closing, monthly closing supports
– Manual voucher entry into main Finance system
– Daily non-dealing procedures and wash account checking
– Daily error checking on the system and follow up on differences
– Support Accountants for the regulatory returns
– Support Accountants for HO returns
– VAT, Withholding income tax and other transactional tax filing and reporting
– Monitoring BOK FX position
– Full compliance with all internal or regulatory rules or regulation
|What are the skill and qualification requirements of the role?
To be considered for this role, the applicant would ideally possess the following pre-requisites:
– Preferred a university degree in statistics, accounting, finance or business administration;
– Preferred working experience with 1to 3 years in Finance division;
– Basic Knowledge of general accounting;
– Software skill such as MS Excel, Word & Power point
– Good communication skills in Korean as well as English verbal and written;
– High team work spirits;
– Ambition to work in the Finance;
– High commitment to assigned roles and jobs with positive problem solving.
(1) English Resume;
(2) Academic Transcript (with Cumulative GPA);
(3) Consent Form (see attached).
Candidates who are interested in this job position should apply online through (https://www.ing.jobs/Global/Careers.htm) no later than 29 February 2020. Interviews will be held on a first-come first-served basis.
|Need more information?
Contact Jenny Seo-E Kim (Telephone no. 02-317-1595 / Fax 02-317-1598)For information on ING Wholesale Bank, visit https://www.ingwb.com/
For information on careers, visit https://www.ing.jobs/Global/Careers.htm