Shinhan Asset Management Co., Ltd. (“Shinhan”) is looking for a highly capable and motivated intern to join the Infrastructure & Strategic Investment Department. The intern will assist investment professionals in investment due diligence, fund administration, and market monitoring.
Shinhan’s Infrastructure & Strategic Investment Department focuses on domestic and overseas infrastructure, credit, and fund of funds investments through 50+ funds with $5.0 billion in commitments from top-tier institutional investors in Korea. The department’s investment professionals are some of the most experienced in the industry with a combined experience of 100+ years in investment management, investment banking, and financial advisory.
The internship is expected to commence as soon as possible and will last for a period of three months. We are happy to adjust internship schedule upon availability of applicants. Extension is possible depending on business needs and candidate’s availability.
Shinhan is a top-tier investment manager covering overall investment area. Established in 1996, Shinhan Asset Management expanded its business to infrastructure, real estate, and corporate finance by merging with Shinhan Alternative Investment Management in 2022.
– Perform in-depth research on target assets and market dynamics
– Assist in preparing investment memorandum and project teasers
– Assist day-to-day operations and fund administration duties
– Perform other administrative tasks as necessary
– Currently pursuing undergraduate degree at top-tier academic institutions (senior preferred)
– Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills
– Excellent analytic and quantitative skills
– Fluent in both Korean and English
– Prior internship experience in investment banking, financial advisory highly preferred but not required
Please kindly send an English resume and cover letter, each preferably limited to a single page, to the following email address no later than Sept 2nd. Applications will be received on a rolling basis and interviews will be scheduled with selected applicants.