Shinhan Alternative Investment Management Inc. (“Shinhan AIM”) is looking for a highly capable and motivated intern to join the Infrastructure & Strategic Investment Department. The intern will assist investment professionals in fund administration, market monitoring, and investment due diligence.
Shinhan AIM’s Infrastructure & Strategic Investment Department focuses on domestic and overseas infrastructure, various credit and Fund of Funds investments through 30+ funds with $3.7 billion in commitments from top-tier institutional investors in Korea. The department’s investment professionals are some of the most experienced in the industry with a combined experience of 112 years in investment management, investment banking, and financial advisory.
The internship is expected to commence as soon as possible and will last for a period of three months. We are happy to adjust internship schedule upon availability of applicants. Extension is possible depending on business needs and candidate’s availability.
Shinhan AIM is a top-tier alternative investment manager covering domestic and overseas infrastructure, real estate, corporate finance, and private equity. Established in 2004 as Shinhan Private Equity, the company expanded its business to infrastructure, real estate, and corporate finance in November 2017. Shinhan AIM currently manages $8 billion across more than fifty funds.
– Perform in-depth research on target assets and market dynamics
– Assist in preparing investment memorandum and project teasers
– Assist day-to-day operations and fund administration duties
– Perform other administrative tasks as necessary
– Currently pursuing undergraduate degree at top-tier academic institutions
– Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills
– Excellent analytic and quantitative skills
– Fluent in both Korean and English
– Prior internship experience in consulting, investment banking highly preferred but not required
Please kindly send an English resume and cover letter, each preferably limited to a single page, to the following email address. Applications will be received on a rolling basis and interviews will be scheduled with selected applicants.